Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University
(The first university dedicated to the pharmaceutical sciences in India)
To be the ultimate destination for education, training and research in pharmaceutical sciences and allied areas and thereby, cater the health needs of the people at large
To produce able leaders, administrators and personnel who can take up responsibilities as pharmaceutical sciences professionals, suitable for community, industries and institutions related to health
- To provide infrastructure and research facilities to disseminate the advanced knowledge to the students in various branches pharmaceutical sciences through innovative teaching-learning processes with inter-disciplinary approach such that they grow their wisdom to acquire all kinds of knowledge and generate new ideas;
- to educate and train manpower for the development of the country and establish linkages with industries for the promotion of science and technology.
- to develop the spirit of internationalism and competitiveness in students such that they develop new original ideas and make new discoveries and inventions to make a strong society;
- to encourage students for, acquiring self-confidence, self- respect and self-dependence and instil moral values in students making them well disciplined;
- to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people from the health point of view...