22.5% of the total number of seats (15% for Scheduled Castes and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribes) of the course are reserved for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates. 27% of seats within Delhi category are reserved for OBC students. In case of non availability of ST candidates, the seats available are to be converted to SC category. In case non-availability of OBC the seats to be converted to general category.
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Deputy Commissioner/Collector/Additional Deputy Commissioner/Deputy Collector/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate
Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Sub- Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and /or his/her family normally resides.
- Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer (Lakshwadeep and Minicoy Island).
Admissions of students to various courses in academic session 2016-17 in view of the OBC reservations
The reservation of seats for OBC candidates, if any, will be implemented in accordance with the reservation policy of the Delhi Government. In accordance with the above, the following procedure for admission of the OBC candidates to Undergraduate courses will be followed. It is re-iterated that the OBC candidates under Delhi Category who belong to the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ and whose castes appear in the Delhi List of the OBCs only shall be eligible to be considered for admission under the Delhi-OBC Category on producing certificate from appropriate authority issued within last six months only. The unfilled OBC seats available are to be converted to general category.
- In accordance with the Cabinet decision No.1869 dtd 27/2/12, the percentage of reservation for OBC students will be 27% in the academic year 2016-17.
- The OBC candidates shall be given a relaxation in the minimum eligibility in the qualifying examination to the extent of 5% of the minimum eligibility marks prescribed for the General Category Candidates.
- All those OBC candidates who meet the minimum eligibility marks in the qualifying examination shall be eligible for admission in the order of their merit, keeping in view the availability of seats reserved for them.
- If the seats reserved for the OBC remain vacant, the said seats shall be filled with the OBC students. Only if OBC candidates possessing the minimum eligibility marks are not available in the OBC category then the vacant OBC seats shall be converted into General Category seats in accordance with the admission schedule notified by the University.
Foreign National & Kashmiri Migrant Candidates
The foreign nationals must fulfill the eligibility conditions for the admission to the course. The applicant has to submit the copy of the application to university. These seats are supernumerary and not exceeding 5% of total intake. Supernumerary seats for kashmiri migrant students as per AICTE norms.
The physically handicapped students are advised to get themselves registered with Ms. Deepika Aggarwal, Centre for Physiotherapy, DPSRU, in order to consider their cases for admission to Under-graduate courses. These seats are supernumery and maximum upto 3%.