Pharmaceutical Management is a division of management that deals with chemical and health sciences and ensures the effective and safe use of pharmaceutical drugs. Pharmaceutical Management integrates business strategy with science and technology and the unique perspective of the industry. A management program in this area trains students on Enterprise Management, Leadership, Advanced Business Concepts and Technology Management and Advanced Pharmaceutical Management.
Divisions at Centre for Pharmaceutical Management
- Division of Management Accounting
- Division of Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Division of Marketing Research
- Division of Human Resource Management
- Division of Total Quality Management