Prof. Ramesh K. Goyal, The Hon'ble Vice Chancellor
- Prof. K. N. Udupa Award by IASTAM, Varanasi
- 8th Dr M.Rajani Oration Shri B. V. Patel PERD Center, Ahmedabad
- Shikshak Shri Award, Rashtriya Samta Swatantrata Manch, Indo-Nepal
- APP Life time Achievment Award, Ludhiana
- Manjit Singh Oration, ISHR, India, Chandigarh
- LOC Chairmen in 22nd APICON on 24th March 2018, Greater Noida, Delhi President APTE
- The International Conference on challenges for global competitiveness of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (IASTAM ) as a Patron
- Chairperson in NAAC Peer team
- 8th Dr M. Rajani Oration Shri B. V. Patel PERD Center, Ahmedabad
- Convener and coordinator for the RGUHS-APTI sponsored short term course in educational methodology 2017.
- Attended and participated in PCI sponsored leadership training program at Trivandrum between 1st to 3rd May, 2017.
- International Board member of MESMAP-2018, April, to be held at Antalya, Turkey
- International Board member of MESMAP-2017, April, held at Cyprus, Turkey
- Convener- 69th IPC- Chitkara, Near Chandigadh, 22nd to 24th December 2017.
- Convener- 22nd APTICON, Lloyd, Greater Noida, 24th March, 2018.
- Secretary, Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI)
- Delivered the key note address at MESMAP-2017, Cyprus, Turkey.
- Managing editor, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
- Managing editor, Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Editor, APTI Bulletin
- Pharma Ratan 2017, Life Time Achievement Award by RDM
- International Icon Award for dedication towards Education Sector by -Institute of Economic Studies presented by H.E.Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam Honble Minister, Ministry of Health, Govt of Malyasia. Sep 2017
- Received award for Skill development by Indus Foundation on behalf of Delhi Pharmaceutical Research sand Sciences University
- PHD Chamber Appreciation award for contribution in Education segment -Excellence Award in Productivity, Quality Innovation and Management by Indo-Malyasian Economic Cooperation, 12th April 2017
- Pharma Ratan Award 2017 for Excellence in Academia.
- Best Paper Award in Pharmaceutics for article published in IJPER by APTI -22nd Annual National Convention (APTICON-2018) held at Lyod Institute of Management and Technology, 24th March 2018 Greater Noida, UP
- Awarded with Associate Editor, APTI-Women Forum news Bulletin for 2018-19
- Role of guest editor in Current drug metabolism journal on the thematic issue Structured Nanosystems for Dermal Delivery of Therapeutics: Options, Opportunities and Clinical Implications. Implications. Current Drug Metabolism, 2017, Vol. 18, No. 5 :1-2
- Received Best oral presentation award of M.P. council of Science and Technology funded project, “Designing and characterization of novel site specific peptide conjugated polymeric nanoparticles for enhanced antineoplastic effect against CD13 receptor” in INNOPHARM-2 as International Conference, 11-12 Feb 2017 at M.P.CST Bhopal India
- Awarded as Associate Editor in Journal of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences 2017
Meenakshi K Chauhan, Assistant Professor, Pharmaceutics, DIPSAR
- Awarded with best Paper Award. Instantaneous self-assembly of a conformationally restricted ultrashort peptide into highly stable hydrogel for drug delivery and tissue engineering. 5th Annual International Conference On “Bioinformatics and Proteomics Driven Biomarker Developments”, sponsor by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), organized by Chitkara University Punjab, 2017.
Rajani Mathur, Assistant Professor, Phamacology, DIPSAR
- Awarded with best Oral Presentation award (First Prize). Effect of Nigella sativaseed extract on parameters of hepatic insulin resistance using primary hepatocytes isolated from rodents. Delhi Diabetic Forum (DIABCON)- 6th & 7th April, 2016. Popli H: Awarded with International Leadership Innovative Excellence award for Contribution in Corporate Pharmaceutical Sector, by Institute of Economic Studies, April 2017
- Best paper presentation award in ICMR sponsored 5th Annual International conference on Bioinformatics and Proteomics driven biomarker development on 8th April 2017being held in Chitkara university, Punjab.
- Prestigious G. Achari Award by Indian Pharmacological Society, during 50th Annual Inaugural Golden Jubilee Conference of Indian Pharmacological Society, 2017, Patna, Bihar.
Dr. J. Saminathan, Assistant Registrar, Administration
- Awarded with Rangachari Memorial award 2016 by Tamilnadu Pharmaceutical Welfare Association for the project work on QbD Analysis for the simultaneous estimation of abacavir, lamivudine and dolutegravir in combined tablet dosage forms, 2016.
Dr. Shilpa Jain, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapy
- Appreciated as Best Scientific Poster "Injury Prevention: A Critical Review- Mission 2020" during a National CME on Current Concepts In Sports Injury Management, Research Society of Orthopedics, PGIMS,Rohtak on October 29,2017.
Dr. Siddhartha Sen, Associate Professor, Physiotherapy
- Received 2nd prize in Doctoral category of Oral Presentation in International Conference Of Ergonomics and Human Factor on 8th to 11th December 2016 At National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar.
- Received significant contribution award from Indian Association of Physiotherapist for recognition of meritorious and outstanding work done to promote physiotherapy profession on 25th march 2018 at New Delhi.
Dr. Varsha Chhorsiya, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapy
- Outstanding Alumini” award on World Physiotherapy Day in Hamdard Physiocon 2017 at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi for her research and upgradation in the field of Physiotherapy
Dr. Parul Sharma, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapy
- Got 1st prize as best poster presentation at the 4th annual physiotherapy conference of Indian association of physiotherapist “Physiocon Chandigarh 2017.
Dr. Jyoti Dahiya, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapy
- Significant Contribution Award Academics, 24th-25th March 2018 at Constitutional Club of India, New Delhi By Indian Association of Physiotherapist, IAP
- Got Second Prize for paper presentation On "Effect of scapular position on Neck Pain in Swimmers"24th-25th March 2018 at Constitutional Club of India, New Delhi, By Indian Association of Physiotherapist, IAP
- Star Faculty Award & Achrekars of Physio award by Shri Jaspal Rana Arjuna Awardee in (shooting) in Sports Connect- 2018 for her immense contribution to sports physiotherapy. 18th February 2018, Constitutional Club of India, New Delhi In “Sports Connect” Sports Conference.
- Young Achievers Award awarded with Young Achievers Award by President of Indian Association of Physiotherapy (IAP) at 10th December 2017 at AIIMS New Delhi, International Conference of Physical Therapy INCPT-2017
- Awarded with MTFI Bhushan Award at Annual Manual Therapy Conference at Jodhpur for her simper excelsior and esteemed contribution to Manual Therapy by President of Manual Therapy Foundation India29th October 2017